Fw: [rdfweb-dev] Proposal: Names in FoaF

Jason Bell jasonbell at sys-con.com
Sun Apr 27 21:53:40 UTC 2003

It was something that was in the back of my mind, why not include the vCard
namespace within your foaffile and use that as well.  Better definition of
data and in a format that could be easily forward or reverse engineered.

For the basic foaf file then what is in place, in my eyes is okay.

 Just my two penneth.
Jase Bell
--
Jason Bell