[rdfweb-dev] Suggestion about FOAF vacabulary

se seman seeyou2999 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 07:22:31 UTC 2003

Hi, friends

I am working on the project finding the shortest path
between each pair of friends in FOAF network.

So a problem pops up when I try to merge two RDF
files.
Since we use the email address as the identifier to
describle one person, it is ok two merge two RDF file
with the same email address. But in the real world,
people might join different communities or groups
using DIFFERENT email addresses to describle himself.
That means two RDF with different email addresses
might be the same person.

So could we add a new item to the current FOAF
vocabulary such as 'email addresses you ever used'?
So the system can easily recognize those two RDF files
are describling the same person.

Regards
Gao Wei