Fwd: [rdfweb-dev] foaf website

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Jul 17 13:46:56 UTC 2003

Hey Nicole (so that's who I was talking to yesterday! commence wooing!):

 >http://www.apocalypse.org/~nicole/FOAF/foaf-website2/index.html

I'm liking this a lot, personally. My nitpickeries:

  * On Mozilla, there seems to be a left hand margin of about
    25 pixels, that shows the background image. Was that
    intentional? My first impression was to "center!".

  * the row of links at the top of the screen, with the
    yellow background seem "lost". If I didn't *expect*
    them there, I probably wouldn't bother looking.
    Perhaps a simple <strong>ing will solve that.

  * contact link is broken - missing mailto:

  * As much as I like it, I don't think grey on
    black (left hand column) is a good idea. It looks
    fine on my machines because I've got gamma corrected
    profiles, but on a dummy terminal, it's barely visible.

  * Ulala rules. Rock on. Let's DDR sometime.

  * The validation buttons - one has a border, one doesn't.

--
Morbus Iff ( i put the demon back in codemonkey )
Buy My Book! http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596004605/disobeycom