[rdfweb-dev] how to say "I Made This!"

Eric Vitiello eric at perceive.net
Mon Jul 21 17:29:01 UTC 2003

> > Been thinking we need this for a while in FOAF.  Problem space is
> > linking to a page's author, described as FOAF, from an HTML
> page. As
> > there are no semantics are than "link" from the current rel="meta"
> > type="application/rdf+xml" title="FOAF" setup, we need
> something more.
> >
> > I have a proposed solution in http://rdfweb.org/topic/IMadeThis

I have the following in my FOAF (http://www.perceive.net/xml/foaf.rdf):

	<rdf:Description rdf:about="">
		<dc:title>FOAF Data for Eric C Vitiello Jr.</dc:title>
		<dc:description>Friend-of-a-Friend description for Eric C
Vitiello Jr.</dc:description>

		<dc:creator rdf:resource="#eric" />
	</rdf:Description>

there is also a <Person rdf:ID="eric"> node in my file, thus the dc:creator
is pointing to the Person node for "eric", which is me thereby stating that
I am the creator of this file -- does that seem to work well in everyone's
mind?

--Eric

--
Eric Vitiello