[rdfweb-dev] XSLTs for FOAF, Spring v1.3.1 and plans forFOAFspecimprovements

Karl Dubost karl at la-grange.net
Fri Jul 25 18:32:32 UTC 2003

Le Vendredi, 25 juil 2003, à 14:00 America/Montreal, Julian Bond a
écrit :

> Jim Ley <jim at jibbering.com> wrote:
>>> Maybe I'm wrong but my perception is that there's still many
>>> programming environments that don't have a stable, mature RDF parser.
>>
>> That perception is just wrong, I have no idea about PHP though.
>
> 30 secs of google didn't turn up much. A page of comparisons, version
> numbers and brief comments would be a useful thing.

10 s of  google

*
http://directory.google.com/Top/Reference/Libraries/
Library_and_Information_Science/Technical_Services/Cataloguing/
Metadata/RDF/Tools/

for PHP

- http://www.redland.opensource.ac.uk/docs/php.html
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/rdfapi-php/