[rdfweb-dev] weblog errors

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 21:23:18 UTC 2003

I'm inclined to think those are my errors.

Technically I suppose I'd have to setup a description of those URI instead of
trying to graft on that title like that.

<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://www.syndic8.com/~wkearney/blogs/syndic8">
      <dc:title>Syndication News from Bill Kearney</dc:title>
</rdf:Description>

Would various tools have a problem if I serialized it like this instead:
<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://www.syndic8.com/~wkearney/blogs/syndic8"
dc:title="Syndication News from Bill Kearney"/>

This is the same sort of triple, isn't it?  And since I only need to say the one
thing about it, is using the attribute form OK?

-Bill Kearney