[rdfweb-dev] FOAF-a-matic mk2

Phil Wilson pipthepixie at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 14:01:49 UTC 2003

Hi Leigh,

>I think something funky happened with my spam filtering somewhere
>(I've been inundated recently) -- I don't remember seeing the email.
>Apologies for you being left hanging.

No problem! I'm glad you're actually still around and doing stuff. I'd
figured that possibly your email address was no longer accurate or you were
just sans web somewhere - I hadn't seen your new blog until just now.

Many of your points address things I'd either considered or started some
work on, notably the use of Jena and XUL (presumably you've changed the core
code to be more UI agnostic?). The HTTP listener/bookmarklet also sounds
like a nice idea.

>I'm just downloading your revised version now and will take a look --
>perhaps we can merge them?

I doubt there's anything in mine you'd need. :) It sounds like you've done a
lot more work. If possible I'd be very interested in seeing the latest code.

>Apologies again for you having been left hanging :(

No worries at all. :)

Phil