[rdfweb-dev] FOAFbot lives!

Jim Ley jim at jibbering.com
Tue Jun 10 08:25:04 UTC 2003

"Edd Dumbill" <edd at usefulinc.com>
> (PS JibberJim, I only found 17,000 tribbles, not 45,000 as you said I
> might.  Wonder if you have any ideas why.  Mind you, I just used my own
> FOAF file as a starting point...)

Hmm, that would suggest you're missing two key docs, the rdfweb wiki page
(which needs scraping into RDF) and the google foaf search -> RDF from
Pixel, and probably no ecademy ones.  Although I think the google one is
broken currently

http://jibbering.com/foaf/scutterplan.1

Will tell you my scutterplan, and all the triples from each.

jibbering provides 7500 triples and swordfish 4500, ecademy 17000.  So these
are the machines which you need to find...

Jim.