[rdfweb-dev] FoaF RDF structure question(s)...

David HM Spector spector at zeitgeist.com
Fri Jun 13 15:49:08 UTC 2003

Thanks to those who answered my previous queries;  I think I have my
question down to a its simplest form:

Is it possible/legal to nest FoaF RDF envelopes inside other envelopes
in order to create context for a given assertion?   For example, if I
want to assert that I know someone in only in relationship to a given
project, is it legal to keep the "knows" RDF for specific people inside
a "currentPorject" envelope?

regards,
  David
David HM Spector	 	                            spector (at
)zeitgeist.com
architecture/design/planning - security consultation - due diligence
Office:(631)261-5013                                            Cell:
(631)827-3132
Website: www.zeitgeist.com          Blog: zeitblog.zeitgeist.com:8668