[rdfweb-dev] Return of the FOAF weblog (http://rdfweb.org/)

Dan Brickley danbri at w3.org
Tue Jun 24 17:11:54 UTC 2003

Mentioned briefly in passing in other msgs, but to be sure:

I've started writing regularly in the
FOAF weblog at http://rdfweb.org/ and expect to
continue doing so, as a way of keeping in touch with
those who are not obsessive enough to read 24x7 IRC([1])
or delve into mailing list discussions. It's a Movable Type
installation, and so has an RSS feed automatically,
see http://rdfweb.org/index.rdf or the http://rdfweb.org/
home page for links to that and the 3 mailing list RSS feeds.

I'm also phasing out some of the willful obscurity from the
FOAF/rdfweb.org site, and obsoleting some obsolete pages.
Several handy foaf-related links are in the left hand panel
now. Still in need of fixing up, the FOAF project page itself,
the spec (in progress) and the Wiki pages beginning at
http://rdfweb.org/topic/FoafProject. Suggestions and additions for
the latter would be much appreciated. I'll try to make the FOAF
homepage (http://rdfweb.org/foaf/) simple and not be the sort
of thing that needs regular maintainance; for new tools etc., the
weblog and wiki are better I think.

Getting there,

Dan

[1] http://rdfweb.org/irc/
    http://ilrt.org/discovery/chatlogs/foaf/

ps. this 'FOAF weblog' has nothing to do with the
old 'foaf.editthispage.com' (now 404) weblog by someone
of that nick.