[rdfweb-dev] weblogs and homepages

Dan Brickley danbri at w3.org
Wed Jun 25 11:33:50 UTC 2003

A friend just asked me how to add foaf:weblog to here FOAF file.

Rather than dictate markup over the phone, I write a brief howto
article on the topic:

	 http://rdfweb.org/mt/foaflog/archives/000034.html
	 Using foaf:weblog in your FOAF file

...this touches on the issue of describing collaboratively edited weblogs,
by noting that foaf:weblog is only applicable to weblogs considered to be
the weblog of a particular thing. And promising future elaboration
regarding collaboratively edited sites.

Comments/suggestions/feedback welcomed, either here or in the Weblog comments.

Generally I'd suggest keeping heavy-duty RDF/OWL tech commentary on
rdfweb-dev, with the weblog site leaning more towards user and developer
oriented writeups.

cheers,

Dan