[rdfweb-dev] Labelling stability of FOAF vocabulary properties

Morten Frederiksen mof-rdf at mfd-consult.dk
Fri Jun 27 17:13:34 UTC 2003

"Leigh Dodds" <ldodds at ingenta.com> wrote:
>I got to thinking about this some over lunch today, and thought that perhaps
>a nice way to do this would be to label up the FOAF schema to include some
>extra information about each rdfs:Class and rdf:Property.
In addition to the proposed properties, OWL has some version
"control" built-in, e.g. owl:DeprecatedClass and
owl:DeprecatedProperty, that might come in handy at some point.

>I've made up some elements in a custom vocab and have begun whipping up an XSLT stylesheet
>that takes the FOAF schema and produces some friendly documentation including
>some of the above. Will circulate when its done (mainly formatting issues to resolve now).
Looking forward to that, especially since I've made a silly RDFS
Explorer [1] that really could use a successor...

[1] http://xml.mfd-consult.dk/ws/2003/01/rdfs/

Regards,
Morten Frederiksen
---
24 hours in a day - 24 beers in a case.  Coincidence??