[rdfweb-dev] proposal: trusted circle of foafs

Danny Ayers danny666 at virgilio.it
Fri Jun 27 19:05:36 UTC 2003

I like it a lot. It sounds like a natural for a Movable Type plugin. Anyone
on speaking terms with the Trotts?

Outside of the practical app, I think there's an interesting use case there
with the merging of info - if two people comment about the same resource,
then you'd expect the comments to appear together.

Cheers,
Danny.