[rdfweb-dev] hey

Marc Canter marc at canter.com
Mon Jun 30 20:37:45 UTC 2003

The good news - is that there's plenty of precedence with these sort of
social networks - Ryze, Friendster, LinkedIn, eCademy, Friendly Favors,
Sona - the list goes on and on.

The need arises for interchange of trust systems.  And we can start a
grass roots groundswell by...

Doing the little things that Morten is doing.