[rdfweb-dev] RDF and Topic Maps

Hendy Irawan gauldong at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 17:18:19 UTC 2005

How do RDF compare to the topic maps model? (which is also available
in XML: XTM: XML Topics Maps)

I haven't really understood RDF, I only ever written RSS 1.0 writer in
PHP, so I basically know how it "works" (bags and items...). Topic
maps model somehow makes more sense at the moment, I immediately liked
it the first time I read about TAO (Topics-Associations-Occurences).

I would appreciate I anyone would share the experiences in [XML] topic
maps and RDF... their ups and downs, etc.

P.S.: is XTM RDF?

--
Hendy Irawan
http://www.gauldong.net