[rdfweb-dev] RDF / Semantic Web going mainstream?

Hendy Irawan gauldong at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 14:26:11 UTC 2005

Semantic Web seems promising, but to tell you the hard truth it
doesn't really tickle me...
I guess some other people do feel the same. I wonder why?

Even the latest and greatest Firefox only bundled with a mere Live
Bookmark supporting the very basic RSS functionality. If Semantic Web
is going to be mainstream, at least something like Google or the
mainstream end-user browser (and I'm not talking about plugins here)
should support it in some way (at least generically).

I just visited schemaweb.info to look some vocabularies for FOAF...
It's kinda sad there's been no news for the past 5 months there... :-(

--
Hendy Irawan
http://www.gauldong.net