[foaf-dev] Re: updated FOAF spec

Henry Story henry.story at bblfish.net
Mon May 28 20:57:35 BST 2007

Oops sorry. I just realised on reading this thread more closely that
these relations exist in owl:

owl:DeprecatedClass and owl:DeprecatedProperty

Sorry.

btw, one thing that I sometimes find missing when reading a spec is
some guidance as to which other ontologies play nicely with a given
one. Some ontologies are so minimal it feels like there are a number
of missing properties until one realises that one is meant to use a
dc property for example.

Henry