AW: [foaf-dev] for more information please log in

Lukas Rosenstock lukas.rosenstock at identity20.eu
Sun Jan 13 20:58:16 GMT 2008

Hello!
It's not FOAF-specific, it could be applied to, let's say RSS-feeds of an
online journal that has private postings, too. HTTP Basic Authorization or
OAuth could be used for this, but the only way the client knows that he can
authorize for this document is sending a "401". There should be something in
HTTP, a header that states "additional content available on authorization".
Any thoughts on this?

Lukas