[foaf-dev] for more information please log in

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Jan 13 23:21:12 GMT 2008

Story Henry wrote:

> To make things really clear it is worth starting with a simple example.
>
> I would like people who come to request my foaf file at
> http://bblfish.net/people/henry/card
>
> to get a minimal representation back. Perhaps something like this:

how does the client know this URL? Via the openid:loginForMoreInfo element?

As said I think via service would be more appropriate, because there are
more services than authenticate for more info, but I am very fine to
start with something very simple which we can agree on for a prototype
;-) and then start enhancing

Cheers

Michael

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org
+41 44 272 91 61