[foaf-dev] foaf:mbox but not IFP?

KANZAKI Masahide mkanzaki at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:01:08 GMT 2008

Hi,

Since the domain of foaf:mbox is foaf:Agent (super class of Group,
Organization as well as Person), it'd be better not to use 'personal
mailbox' as its label. (and its comment, too).

It's confusing to see 'Personal mailbox' for organization mbox in Tabulator ....

cheers,

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name
"KANZAKI Masahide", "神崎正英"; :email "mkanzaki at gmail.com"].