[foaf-dev] foaf phone and tel URLs

Axel Polleres axel.polleres at deri.org
Thu Jan 31 00:02:01 GMT 2008

Story Henry wrote:
> Thanks for the links. Those extensions do indeed look very nice.
>
> I wish I could use all of it already.

We still have some bugs in the aggregates if used within FILTERS...

a "sneak preview" if you want to call it like that, is available at

http://www.polleres.net/dlvhex-sparql/

we plan to have the first official release of the full engine by end of
February.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
email: axel at polleres.net  url: http://www.polleres.net/

rdf:Resource owl:differentFrom xsd:anyURI .