[foaf-dev] Deadline Extended, Scripting for the Semantic Web (SFSW) at ESWC 2008

Tom Heath tom.heath at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 10:34:32 GMT 2008

[apologies if you see this message more than once]

Hi all,

Due to numerous requests the deadline for submissions to the Scripting
for the Semantic Web workshop at ESWC2008 has been extended by one
week, to Friday 14th March 2008 (11:59pm Hawaii time). This deadline
extension applies to full papers, short papers and Scripting Challenge
entries. The Scripting Challenge is sponsored this year by Talis, and
carries a prize of an iPod Touch or 250 euros cash.

 More details are available at the workshop web site:
 http://www.semanticscripting.org/SFSW2008/

 Cheers,

 Tom.