[foaf-dev] Re: [expertfinder-dev] Re: help with testing debuggin

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Mon Mar 10 14:56:12 GMT 2008

On 4 Mar 2008, at 10:34, paola.dimaio at gmail.com wrote:
> http://www.foafx.punfai.com/
>
> Our first version of the foafX is up, it needs some testing and
> debuggin (while we are still tweaking)
>
> whatever we can fix quick it can be done within this release, long
> term improvements can be scheduled for later
> so all feedback welcome (asap!) thanks
>
> If you are interested in developing this demo further please
> download the code and kindly link back to us
> thanks

This is great :)

I wrote up some thoughts, loosly in this area especially the language
skills aspect, but also about how we might integrate across different
ways of characterising expertise (because there will inevitably be
many similar but different designs, projects, approaches...).

http://danbri.org/words/2008/03/10/289

One thought for your service: would be cool if we could log-in with
OpenID, then you could have some assurance that the person entering
the data was the person who controls that OpenID. And one less
password to remember...

cheers,

Dan

--