[foaf-dev] What social networking sites uses FOAF to express relationships and makes the FOAF data available so that it can be viewed?

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Mar 10 20:10:14 GMT 2008

Costello, Roger L. wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>
>What social networking sites use FOAF to express relationship
>information?
>
>In particular, I am seeking sites that let me see and aggregate the
>FOAF data.

we are currently developing an "Open Source Open Social Network Webapp"
and a sample can be found at

http://foaf.wyona.org

(for example http://foaf.wyona.org/profiles/michael-wechner.html)

whereas the source is at

http://foaf.wyona.org/developers.html

Please be aware that it is work in progress.

Otherwise livejournal offers FOAF, for example

http://michaelwechner.livejournal.com/data/foaf

or to view it

http://foaf.wyona.org/profiles/print.html?href=http://michaelwechner.livejournal.com/data/foaf

HTH