[foaf-dev] Twine2FOAF

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:33:58 GMT 2008

Nice work Rob ("FOAF and Python, two great tastes" etc), keep us
posted. I was a little surprised that twine wasn't already suffused
with foaf, but it sounds like Nova's aware of things that can be done.

btw, I still have a few invitations to twine if anyone's lacking.

http://dannyayers.com
~
http://blogs.talis.com/nodalities/this_weeks_semantic_web/