[gnome-bluetooth] Unable to make a Bluetooth connection.

Marius Berntsberg marbern at start.no
Mon Aug 4 03:46:39 BST 2003

There isn't much output from gone-obex-server only:

marius at laptop ~ $ gnome-obex-server
OBEX Object Push service registered

and nothing more..

When trying to send to the phone:
marius at powerbook ~ $ gnome-obex-send --dest 00:0A:D9:81:99:1E 152.jpg
** Message: Sending to 00:0A:D9:81:99:1E
** Message: Attempting to connect on channel 10

Then a box saying: Unable to make a Bluetooth connection.

I'm using devfs on this machine, I dont know if that is supported or
not. gnome-obex-send must use some rfcomm devices right?

marius