[gnome-bluetooth] Ned Help!

Paradoxx paradoxx at home.se
Sun Aug 24 10:39:55 BST 2003

Hi i haw a problem when i tray to start gnome-obex-server i onley get
error Server register error! (Bluetooth) (-94) what dos this men?. and
how do i connect my p800 to my computer? the program
gnome-bluetooth-admin fins my p800 and my p800 finds my computer my
cvestion is when im connecting my p800 to my computer it wanto send a
pass and the pass most i whrit in my computer but wher do i whrit my
pass?