[gnome-bluetooth] PalmOS support hack for libbtctrl - patch

Nicholas Piper nick-gnomebluetooth at nickpiper.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 19:51:51 BST 2003

Edd,

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Edd Dumbill wrote:

> No, that seems reasonable enough.  However, I wonder if we oughtn't to
> enumerate a series of services just to be sure.  What other profiles
> does the Palm support that we might want to use in addition?

Out of SP DUN LAN FAX OPUSH FTRN NAP GN HID CIP CTP, it only seems to
respond to OPUSH.

Maybe it would do others if I had different 3rd party software
installed, I don't know.

 Nick

--
Part 4 MEng Cybernetics; Reading, UK       http://www.nickpiper.co.uk/
GPG Encrypted mail welcome!                             1024D/3ED8B27F