[gnome-bluetooth] gnome-bluetooth-0.4.1 Error??

Kevin James rincewind at kjames.net
Mon Dec 15 22:02:10 GMT 2003

I had the same problem and eventually fixed it - I have cut'n'pasted my
response to the list below.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Kev.

Finally got this working!

Looking at the command line parameters for bonobo-activation-server I
saw that one of them tells it where to look for .server files - doing a
"find" for .server files I found that all my .server files were in
/opt/gnome2/lib/bonobo/servers *except* for
GNOME_Bluetooth_Manager.server, which was in
/usr/local/lib/bonobo/servers.  Copying it to the gnome2.... directory
and restarting bonobo-activation-server did the trick.