[gnome-bluetooth] some programs work fine with T610, but not the phone manager

Andreas Henden andreas.henden at vice-chairman.net
Sat Jul 12 13:00:57 BST 2003

Hi

I just bought a bluetooth for my computer. I also got a SonyEricsson
T610 and it works. I can send files to the phone and send stuff back to
the computer(is it possible to configure where the files from the phone
should be stored on the computer, I see that default is the home
directory).

Another thing, is that the phone applet doesn't work. It says that it
can't connect to the phone. I have selected bluetooth and T610 appears
on the list. If I still try to send a message I get: Application
"phonemgr-applet" (process 2103) has crashed due to a fatal error.
(Segmentation fault).

Beside that the software is great. Keep up the good work.

From
Andreas Henden