[gnome-bluetooth] bug report: problem during compilation...

Drew Bertola drew at drewb.com
Wed Jul 16 04:51:36 BST 2003

Hey Edd,

(on Red Hat 9 w/ many alterations... and wanting to talk to my T68i)
I had a heck of a time with the configure script.  The workaround was
easy.  I just needed to put the libbtctl.pc into /usr/lib/pkgconfig/.

I couldn't figure it out at first and had to start hacking the configure
script.  I added some debug lines and traced it to that libraries
metadata file.

So, since you also seem to have been responsible for the make install
script for libbtctl, maybe you could add in that bit.

I'll make and test now.

--
Drew