[gnome-bluetooth] how do i set it up?

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Mon Jul 21 17:05:42 BST 2003

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 20:04, Mark Olliver wrote:
> I have the bluetooth items comming up, as hex numbers.desktop
>
> If i click on them nothing happens except a message box saying nothing
> is associated with the file type .desktop

This functionality will be removed in the next release in favour of
something a good deal more sensible.  I wouldn't be too upset at not
getting it working now.

If you want to send files to your Bluetooth device in the mean time
use  gnome-obex-send --dest 11:22:33:44:55:66 file1 ... fileN

Substituting of course for the bdaddr of your device.

-- Edd