[gnome-bluetooth] Major Trouble With Installation Under Redhat 9

Bally Biring bally.biring at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 2 18:52:11 GMT 2003

Hi All,

I am relatively new to Linux so please go easy on me :)

I have been trying to install gnome-bluetooth-0.4.1.tar.gz on my RH9
machine but have had no success at all.  I have installed libbtctl and a
multitude of other files that it wants me to but it's still not working.

Could someone please point me in the right direction to get this sorted,
I really don't want to go back to Windows :(

Many thanks and I can't wait to get this working,
Bally