[gnome-bluetooth] phonemgr bluetooth problems

ed at catmur.co.uk ed at catmur.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 20:26:19 GMT 2003

OK, thanks - found the time at last:

** Message: sniffing for 00:02:EE:67:F4:A8 chan 1, got 0
PhoneManager-Message: New bluetooth port is /dev/rfcomm0
PhoneManager-Message: phone manager connecting
[ERROR]: opening device '/dev/rfcomm0' (errno: 2/No such file or
directory)
PhoneManager-Message: phone manager error

Should've guessed really - this is a very new system so it uses the new
/dev paths (/dev/bluetooth/rfcomm/0). I'll do a symlink or something.

Pity about the 7650 issues. Ah well - I'm due an upgrade in January :)

Thanks!