[gnome-bluetooth] Sever register error! (Bluetooth) (-94) solution

Bart Post bart at e-t-o-a.net
Wed Oct 8 15:42:39 BST 2003

Hello,

MobileUserX Olivier mentioned on Tue Sep 9 02:37:33 BST 2003 that he has
the same problem that I used to have:

> So, I've tried to tie rfcomm0 to every channel that I have and
> everytime I want to start obex-server I get that 94 error.

Tieing rfcomm0 has no influence on the functionality of
gnome-obex-server, as far as I know.

I was able to solve the problem by recompiling the openobex library,
which checks for bluetooth support in the kernel at ./configure time.
Having compiled openobex after I reconfigured the kernel (and booted it)
helped.

Succes!

Bart