[gnome-bluetooth] gnome bluetooth and sony ericsson T610

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Mon Sep 1 08:38:39 BST 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-31 at 22:17, Cam wrote:
> So far I haven't been able to transfer files using nautilus. The phone
> appears, but when I double-click on it, nothing happens. Am I missing
> something? Will the phone's contents appear as a filesystem or can I
> just drag files to the phone but not retrieve them?

In the future, for phones that support it, the phone's contents will
appear as a filesystem.  For now, it's just used for drag & drop.

Secondly, this feature will likely disappear before reappearing.  It was
a dumb idea for me to use a gnome-vfs plugin to do the drag and drop
alone, and it will disappear in favor of an interface similar to that
from printman.

-- Edd