[gnome-bluetooth] Server register error! (Bluetooth) (-94)

MobileUserX Olivier 09dolibarr-list at interfacenter.com
Sun Sep 7 21:48:54 BST 2003

> Sounds like you either don't have rfcomm support in your kernel, or
> the rfcomm module isn't loading properly.  What kernel do you have?
>  You need 2.4.21 or better, or an earlier version with the -mh
> patches.

I use a 2.4.22 kernel.
I use rfcomm to create the modem I need to connect the P800 to the
internet via gprs so the module is loaded.
Could I have a half working rfcomm or does that mean the my rfcomm is
working and that the problem lies somewhere else?

>> Any idea why the connection needs /dev/dsp???
>>

> This will be something to do with the GNOME dialog wanting to play
> a sound, nothing to do with my code directly.

Yep, I configured sound and the /dev/dsp message disappeared =)

Olivier