[gnome-bluetooth] Server register error! (Bluetooth) (-94)

Fredrik Noring noring at nocrew.org
Tue Sep 9 11:37:06 BST 2003

tis 2003-09-09 klockan 10.11 skrev Edd Dumbill:
> It's unclear to me whether this is an aspect of BlueZ or just that
> Bluetooth itself is flaky.  My other Bluetooth devices exhibit similar
> oddness from time to time.

That's funny. I'd guess there are enough error-correction schemes etc.
in the lower levels to do the filtering, unless there are bugs of
course.

> I believe that 2.4.22 is more up to date than 2.6, but patches are being
> pushed to Linus for 2.6.

Great, because there are severe stability problems with bluetooth on
2.6.0-test4 also reported on the kernel list and I haven't found any
replies/patches.

	Fredrik