[gnome-bluetooth] Attempting to connect on channel 0

Garrick Welsh garrick at intology.com.au
Wed Sep 17 10:01:58 BST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 23:12, Edd Dumbill wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 14:06, Peter Andersson wrote:
> > I am using a sony-ericsson T610. Do you have any idea on when this might
> > be implemented? I don´t mind using a cvs version, it would just be cool
> > to get it working.
>
> The best I can say from my point of view is "soon."  I will ensure this
> list knows as soon as anything is available.
>
> However, I have had some success reports from a T610.  Maybe another 610
> user can share some advice?
>
> -- Edd

The only thing that I can recommend is that you have to make sure that
phonemgr isn't connected to your phone when you try to send or recieve
files since the se T610 can't seem to have more than one bluetooth
connection open at a time in my experience.
Personally I'd change phonemgr to point to a serial port device (since
my laptop doesn't have any :). Once this is done there should be no
active connection to your phone via bluetooth. Use the gnome-bluetooth
admintool to rediscover your phone and then try to send files to it
again.

	Garrick

--
Garrick Welsh

   Remember Knuth: "premature optimization is the root of all evil."