[gnome-bluetooth] Palm and gnome-obex-server?

Nicholas Piper nick-gnomebluetooth at nickpiper.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 10:54:44 BST 2003

Fredrik,

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Fredrik Noring wrote:

> About PalmOS - anybody got gnome-obex-server working with Palm? It
> finds the Bluetooth interface but fails to actually send anything - this
> works perfectly with for example the T39m.

Sending from my Palm (TT) to gnome-obex-server works here. I just
tested it to make sure, and it segfaulted, but on the second go after
restarting it, it worked just fine.

 Nick

--
Part 4 MEng Cybernetics; Reading, UK       http://www.nickpiper.co.uk/
GPG Encrypted mail welcome!                             1024D/3ED8B27F