[gnome-bluetooth] Can't get instance of BT Manager

Kevin James rincewind at kjames.net
Fri Sep 26 00:03:01 BST 2003

Yes, I'm running Ximian Desktop 2 over Gnome 2.3

The only gnome-bluetooth-control I can find is in /usr/libexec - running
that in a terminal window (either as a user or root) just returns to the
prompt, no output is given. Then gnome-bluetooth-admin just does the
same (I assume for the same reason below - that gnome-bluetooth-control
isn't running).
Cheers,
Kev.