[gnome-bluetooth] gnome-obex-server won't receive files.

David Wood obsidian at panix.com
Sun Apr 4 16:29:55 BST 2004

I tried changing the class to this, but it didn't help.

The palm always saw the device as a recipient I could select, and fails
only during the transfer.

Has anyone had a problem like this that wasn't related to the device
class?

Is there a simple way to get debugging information from the obex server?