[gnome-bluetooth] Thank you :)

Jérôme Petazzoni jp at enix.org
Thu Dec 23 15:16:02 PST 2004

> I've also tested sending a file to the phone trough the nautilus context
> menu. It worked flawlessly :)
> Doing the same when sending from the phone didn't worked - the phone is
> not able to recognize any services on the linux box.

I had the same problem with my Nokia 6230. It can "push" a file with
OBEX/Bluetooth to another phone alright, but when it tries to contact
the PC, nothing works (I tried with the obex server from
gnome-bluetooth, and another one as well ; in fact, "hcidump" shows
absolutely no traffic while the phone is "looking for devices..." ;
strange...)