[gnome-bluetooth] Instalation gnome bluetooth in mandrake 10.1

Austin aacton at yorku.ca
Thu Dec 30 13:19:33 PST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-30 at 21:04 +0000, blookk - wrote:
> I am installing Genome Bluetooth in mandrake 10.1 comunity and I have
> this problem whr i execute configure in libbtctl-0.4.1.
>
> "Library requirements (gobject-2.0 glib-2.0 ) not met; adjusting the
> PKG_CONFIG_PATH enviroment variable"
>
> I have installed gobject and glib but the problem persist.

You'll need to install the following packages to build it:

BuildRequires: gettext
BuildRequires:	libbtctl-devel >= 0.4
BuildRequires:	openobex-devel
BuildRequires:	libglade2.0-devel libgnomeui2-devel libGConf2-devel
BuildRequires:	bluez-devel bluez-sdp-devel gob2 librsvg-devel
BuildRequires:  perl-XML-Parser
BuildRequires:  pygtk2.0-devel

But why are you trying to compile it?  It's included with Mandrake 10.1.
# urpmi gnome-bluetooth

Austin