[gnome-bluetooth] bluetooth applet for gnome

Joseph Pingenot trelane at digitasaru.net
Thu Feb 5 16:24:19 GMT 2004

>From Fredrik Noring on Thursday, 05 February, 2004:
>Hi Joseph
>tor 2004-02-05 klockan 16.30 skrev Joseph Pingenot:
>> Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone who's doing this (conf profiles).
>> Anyone?  I was gonna work on that parallel to my cpu governor.
>Integrate Bluetooth services with network profiles? I'm not sure I
>understand what you mean.

No; instead of just making it save across a reboot, bluetooth settings
  should be part of your "networking profile" if you will.  The settings
  may need to change based on locale, and it'd be sensible to bundle
  these similar settings together.
Thinking about it more, profiles and save-across-boot aren't orthogonal.

-Joseph