[gnome-bluetooth] Bluetooth packages for RH73, RH80, RH9 and RHEL3

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Fri Feb 27 02:41:36 GMT 2004

Hi,

I've been building Red Hat packages for several distributions. They
include gsmlib, openobex, bluez and phone-mgr.

	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/gsmlib/
	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/openobex/
	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/bluez-libs/
	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/bluez-utils/
	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/phone-mgr/

I succeeded in getting my bluetooth to work with my Nokia 6310+ and
gsmlib, gnokii and gammu but I can't get it to work with with phone-mgr.
I even get crashes when trying to make it work.

And I have no idea what I can do with my Nokia icon in gnome-bluetooth.

Please advice ;)