[gnome-bluetooth] Phone Manager + cvs Gnome Bluetooth status?

Robert Foster rfoster at mountainvisions.com.au
Fri Jan 9 14:03:30 GMT 2004

Hi,
Just wondering what the status of Phone Manager beyond 0.2.1 and the CVS
version of Gnome Bluetooth... Will they play nicely, and is there any
current development going on with Phone Manager?

Also, how do I access the cvs repository for gbt?

As a side Note, I've successfully connected my
Fedora-Core-1-powered-laptop to my shiny new Nokia 6600... Can now send
SMS via bluetooth, as well as file transfers.  Great work guys!

Rob.