[gnome-bluetooth] Something works, for a change

Roy M. Silvernail roy at rant-central.com
Sat Jan 10 16:54:55 GMT 2004

I just finished a complete reinstall of my Gentoo box, and today sat
down to get Bluetooth up.  Except for a little hassle with bluetooth.o
creeping back in to snazzle blueZ, it went pretty well.  Drag and drop
to my phone even works this time around!

A couple of inconsequential questions:  Why don't I get an icon for
gnome-obex-server?  It works, but no eye candy (Gnome 2.4)  And where's
the best place to start the obex server up?  Xsession?

Thanks for a great package, Edd!
--
Roy M. Silvernail is roy at rant-central.com, and you're not
Never Forget:  It's Only 1's and 0's!