[gnome-bluetooth] Please help! (Bluetooth) (-1)

Ignacio Diaz ignacio at e-gamering.net
Tue Jan 27 19:39:24 GMT 2004

Hi everybody,

I have a little problem:

The command gnome-obex-server shows this:

root at FIRE-ANGEL:/home/ignacio# gnome-obex-server
 OBEX Object Push service registered
Server register error! (Bluetooth) (-1)

My configuration:

Debian SID with Gnome 2.4
Kernel 2.6.1

dmesg:
-----

Bluetooth: HCI UART driver ver 2.1
Bluetooth: HCI H4 protocol initialized
Bluetooth: HCI BCSP protocol initialized
Bluetooth: HCI USB driver ver 2.4
drivers/usb/core/usb.c: registered new driver hci_usb
Bluetooth: VHCI driver ver 1.1
.... ....
.... ....
Bluetooth: BNEP (Ethernet Emulation) ver 1.0
Bluetooth: BNEP filters: protocol multicast

hci_usb_isoc_rx_submit: hci0 isoc rx submit failed urb f63d9014 err -90

I have a TDK Bluetooth Desktop Device.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

PD: I don't speak / write english very well, sorry. I'm from Spain.
PD2: Thanks, thanks, thanks to the developers of the gnome-bluetooth
software. I need this software for my work. :)