[gnome-bluetooth] gnome-obex-server can't receive pictures

Johan Bilien jobi at via.ecp.fr
Wed Jul 7 16:36:51 BST 2004

Hi,

today I bought a BT dongle and started to play with gnome-bluetooth.
Everything works great, except that I can't send pictures from my Sony
Ericsson Z1010 to the computer: when I start the transfer on the phone,
gnome-obex-server displays:

07/07 17:22 ~% gnome-obex-server
conn_request:   bdaddr 00:0E:07:61:B6:90
conn_complete:  status 0x00

but nothing more, and the phone keeps "Connecting" forever, I have to
restart it. Sending mp3 files works great on the other hand, so I
suppose the problem is rather small.

I haven't investigated further, but ask me if you would like some more
information.

Thanks,
--
Johan